- Pamoja Tuwalee project in Wanging’ombe district (June 2011 – September 2015) The project aims at improving the wellbeing of the most vulnerable children and their families through service provisions by September 2015.
- The project covers 62 villages in ten (10) wards namely Wanging’ombe, Luduga, Ilembula, Uhambule, Kijombe, Imalinyi, Igima, Mdandu, Kidugala and Usuka out of 17 wards in Wanging’ombe district Njombe region.
- Train volunteers and Most Vulnerable Children committees on their roles and responsibilities in supporting MVCand their households.
- Conduct meetings with local government leaders on developing strategies that will enable them to support MVCs and their households.
- Mobilize caregivers to join and form SILC groups.
- Train SILC groups on group management and business development skills.
- Train volunteers and local government leaders on NACS as well as use of MUAC tapes.
- Train caregivers on establishment of garderning and fruit trees.
- Create awareness on child protection& GBV/VAC
- Conduct reflection meeting with volunteers
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation