Focus Area three: Community Empowerment on HIV/AIDS, Gender and Good Governance. Goal/objectives
- Wazazi Nipendeni project main Goal/objectives is to address behavioral challenges related to family planning, Malaria, HIV/AIDS TB nutrition and other public health Wanging’ombe district .(July to December 2015).
- 11 wards in Wanging’ombe district
- Provide necessary training and update to CCA.
- Provide TCDC program materials to CCA.
- Coordinate placement of campaign materials in respective villages and health facilities.
- Supervise and monitor CCA activities through meetings with CCA at least two times per month.
- Compile monthly CCA activity reports and enter CCA reports in TCDC web monitoring system.
- Strengthen linkage between CCAs and Health facilities/providers and monitor referral done by CCA’s to health facilities.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with CHMT and updates on CCA’s activities.